Fort Rotulor

Go down

Fort Rotulor

Post by Cyrah on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:42 pm

Hi there!!! ^_^U sorry for the delay Sleep , but now you will know about Fort Rotulor XD:

Firstly i don't remember if it's at lvl 17 or 18, but you get quests to do in there, firstly with "Sisters love" which the npc is called Melanie wich can be found outside of the Fort, and the other quest that needs that quest has to do with the Baron Savernie (location: i dont remember atm).

So either you have a squad of your own choosing, or get a random squad. For random squads you get teleported directly to the instance, with a preformed squad you go to the npc beside Melanie and go in.

The objective is really simple, you can start by the sides or the middle (Gerard [Melanie's brother] is found to the right, so this would be the first place to go to finis that quest first), and kill everything in sight, though there's a part that has me slightly confused is about another npc that gives you a quest before the final boss D: but kinda got the quest after killing the last boss so that part im just puzzled, but anyhow... main objective: Kill everything (pst! there is moss you can farm in there)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oh right, all the mobs in there are Elite mobs, which can be identified due to the sword and shield icon on their heads (this applies for elite mobs outside instances that give goodies, but that's for another post XD)

This is the last boss, you just wait a bit til she appears.

And about the Baron quest for the missing painting, i never really payed attention as to what boss gives it (or mob?) but you have it completed when the instance is done, you go out of the instance and turn everything in, and that was all.

tomorrow hopefully i might post up either God's trial or Emperor's Canyon. So stay tuned ^.^

*leaves cookies*

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fort Rotulor

Post by Damer on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Actually the Sword and Shield means they are aggressive and will attack you when you are near them. Elite mobs are called "Elite bla bla bla" and drop Moonstone fragments + other various items, like rare alchemy ingredients. The Moonstone fragments are used to buy gear with nice stats. There are whole sets of gear which add extra bonus the more gear you use.

Last edited by Damer on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Damer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrah on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:26 pm

*thumbs up* ty for the addition Damer :3 *gives more cookies*

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarckAlecks on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:28 pm

That's one of the instances I personnally didn't have to time to try. I'll get to it at some point. :p
DarckAlecks
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down